*Quiz Questions come from each chapter shown above*
- Walking is not a what?
- What kind of freedom happens by walking?
- Outside is a transition; what does it separate?
- What was Rousseau claimed to be?
- What is the first energy you feel when walking?
- Why is Outside no longer a transition?
Which philosophy of walking did you find most interesting?
- Do you think philosophies of walking can change/new over time?
- Do you agree, like many philosophers, that walking in solitude is the best form of walking?
- As mentioned in chapter one, Frederic Gros says that walking is not a sport. Do you agree in fact, that walking is not a sport?