- What is Sartre’s three-word slogan for Existentialism?
- At what club did Sartre first realize he was a celebrity on October 28, 1945?
- What dilemma did Sartre’s student face in 1940?
- What famous ethical conundrum do philosophers still tangle with trying to answer?
- What part of decisions making within Existentialism does Sartre consider difficult and unnerving?
Monday, February 13, 2017
At the Existentialist Café
1. What would you do if you were confronted with a trolley problem?
2. Do you consider the ideas of Existentialism liberating or unnerving?
3. Do you think your decisions have been predestined, or do you make your own decisions for yourself?