Saturday, February 18, 2017
The Philosophy of Walking - Chapter 3 (Section 10)
1. What did Nietzsche mainly walk beside?
2. What is the difference between an author who walks, and an author who is stationary?
3. What book did Nietzsche write after he started walking 8 hours a day?
4. What day did Nietzsche die?
5. What ailment did Nietzsche suffer from?
6. What was Nietzsche's source of income after his health declined?
1. Do you believe that you need to be disconnected from reality to be a successful author?
2. Do you believe you are a more efficient thinker when you are walking, or when you are sitting down?
3. Do you think walking can help with health or mental issues?