Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Section 8 Group 3
1. What country did philosophy flourish in the 20th century?
2. What method did Aristotle use to teach philosophy?
3. Was Aristotle's class exclusive or open?
4. What does Solvitur Ambulando mean?
1. Who made a walking path around his 1.5 acres estate to walk and meditate?
2. What did Thomas Hobbs install onto his walking stick?
3. Between Aristotle and Plato, which class was exclusive and which was open?
4. What does "Solvitur Ambulando" mean?
5. Back in the Greek era, who were known as the peripetetics?
6. Who did the peripetetics follow?