1. He became fascinated by the branch of mathematics and logic called she theory? (Russell)
2 . Who was an egalitarian and believed humans should be treated equally? (Marx)
3. Which philosopher of the 19th century was a campaigner against injustice, feminist, politician, journalist, and utilitarian influenced by Jeremy Bentham? (John Stuart Mill) LH pg. 139
4. Who made the theory about how we should live, the "utilitarianism or greatest happiness principle?" (Bentham)
5. According to Sigmund Freud, the third great revolution in human thought was ____. (The unconscious) LH pg. 177
6. What is Sigmund Freud’s view on why we believe in God?
(because you still need the protection that you felt as a very small child.) LH pg. 180