1. Plato was a master of composing things like the Ring of Gyges, which was a what?
2. Who said some scientists can't see the philosophical forest for the trees, and are thus trapped in generational prejudice?
3. Who was the number-enchanted pre-Socratic who had a profound effect on Plato?
4. Who is the physicist who inadequately addressed the question of nothing?
5. What is the Ionian Enchantment?
6. What book did Goldstein read in her first philosophy course?
7. Besides epimeleia heautou, name at least two other kinds of questions Plato formulated.
- What would you do with the power of invisibility, if you possessed it?
- What do you think the Twin Earth thought experiment proves, if anything?
- If you woke up in bed surgically attached to a famous violinist, would you demand to be detached immediately?
- Why is there "something rather than nothing"?