- Moral Responsibility
2. According to George Berkeley, anything that stops being _______ ceases to _______.
- Noticed; Exist
3. (T/F) Spinoza's god cared about each and every human being.
4. Which math subject did Spinoza base his philosophy on?
5. What group argues that the simple view of science is misguided?
6. (T/F) Descartes was more certain of his mind than his body.
7. _______ by _______ means accepting as true the views of various important 'authorities'.
- Truth; Authority
8. Who said "There is more to seeing than meets the eyeball?"
- Russell Hanson
9. What approach to philosophy emphasizes reason rather than experiment/observation?
10. (T/F) Berkeley believed we perceive the world indirectly, where Locke thought we perceive it directly.