Tuesday, November 4, 2014
Daily Quiz 11/4 Section 10
1. For something to be a miracle, Hume thought what?
Violating a law of nature
2. The __________________ is whatever is best for the whole community, the whole state.
3. Voltaire was a non-contraversial figure.
4. What were the two arguments David Hume attacked?
Design Argument and Miracles
5. How did Hume believe that we gained knowledge?
Through observations and experiences
6. Rosseau felt people could stay truly free in their society by obeying laws in line with....
The General Will